View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 01:29 PM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: Reddit AMA After Party

Here are the questions I posted at separate times

you guys have been talking about releasing some some stuff from the vault for years now. Is this actually going to happen?
Lot of people would love to hear the "Jerry Lewis" or a complete version of "Desperado"
And we will pay $$$ for it too. Even recordings of you guys playing basketball or fucking around in the dungeon like you did with bonus Ill Communication and Hello Nasty material.

Us fans are hungry and would pay for more material.
Would love to have a compilation of some half baked jams, demos or unreleased songs.
Also, a proper live album would be nice. I remember you guys recorded some live stuff in Chicago and Detroit for the Mix Up Tour back in '07. Anything ever happen or will happen with that?

Mike D
I know you're crazy into surfing now. Best or favourite place you have surfed? Have you check out the surfing scene in Ireland?

Ad-Rock
One of my favourite chapters from the book is checking the your story checking the phone book to go crate digging in some small town while on tour. It inspired me to start my record collecting tour in Toronto.
What is hands down the best record shop you've ever been to?
Your favourite record shop?
And the best city besides New York for record stores?

In the book and the book you shit on "What goes around comes around"
I actually don't mind the song so much, why do you hate it so much?

Mic Controller Adam = MCA
Adam Rocks = Ad Rock
Mike Diamond = Mike D

I know it's pretty self explanatory on how the names are connected, but how did you decide to go with those names or the process? I know you were pretty influenced by Rick Rubin who was influenced by pro wrestling, was there a chance you could have gone by Rowdy Roddy Diamond, or Hulk Horovitz?

ps thank you for choosing the names you did.

Whatever happened with Hurricane & Mario C? Everything good?