View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Judge Mental

Default Re: Mike D talks HSC to Rolling Stone, uses wine metaphors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother McDuff View Post
does it really matter? they're improving the sonic quality of it. it'll just sound better than it would have if they had released it last year. they've got nothing to gain by lying about it.
i suppose it doesnt as long as the tunes are good. maybe i am being a conspiracy theorist or something but there is no way of knowing if they have improved some of the tracks cos no fucker outside of the band has heard them. i was just being wary of the fact mike had said that, possibly labouring the point. i just dont 100% believe everything i read or see thats all. i dont think he is lying i just was thinking out of the box, my point is that aside from 4 tracks you have no idea if he's lying or not. i'm not trying to be an arse here i just think its good not to take everything at face value.
also, i am no expert on sound quality on stuff but how come it needed improving in the first place? Does that mean they would have put out sub par sound recordings had it not been delayed. is sound recording that fast moving a technology that it needs updating already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Last edited by Guy Incognito : 05-03-2010 at 02:58 PM.