View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:09 PM
eating corn, baby!

Default Not everyone has the same taste in looks, that's for sure...

especially people who like the other people from who they are already, although many people still don't believe the "look good inside and, therefore, outside". I mean, apart from what it's your concept of good looks. And not all adjectives mean "attractive". There are lots of them.

But since this is the Family Thread I feel like there's a warming friendship feeling somewhere in the air going on. I agree it's an ego-boost purpose. Is there any other purpose? Maybe showing crazy faces and trying to entertain people, but you, at least, are trying to get a laughter from someone. You are definitely interested in something. The thing is, whenever some of us post a picture here, besides the fact that they want to put a face to their nicknames, it's definitely a "show me" thing! I see nothing wrong with it, only when it's done waaay too much. That's how society found its purpose to post pictures. I'm tired of hearing that ego-boost thing. I'm particularly interested in seeing people and their crazy and cute and maybe even ugly faces on the net. It's quite amusing! I don't reply to all pictures because sometimes I'm not in the mood or sometimes (and that's rare, really rare) I think the person is ugly and I don't even know them plus, I'm not P of R who replies to all pictures basically (hihihi), but this is a "welcome to the family" kinda thread, so I don't feel like breaking the cicle. I don't want to. I'm not interested in doing it so.

Maybe we could have a thread "Am I hot or not" or "analyse my ass". That'd be fun.

"It smells like ass soup in here!"