View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 12:38 AM
user

Default Re: religion for dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericg View Post
Not to be crazy religious guy but so many ppl can't interpret what's written and not that i know it all, but i'll write about what i do know...
Jesus did not die so you could sin, as so many tend to want to think.
He died because He was murdered.. which is a sin.
If He lived, it would have been peace on earth and good will towards men.
However, we went straight into the dark ages.
The cross is a satanic symbol.
Oh and it was not Jesus who came out 3 days later. It was satan controlling the flesh. Jesus's spirit went up 'and the heavens were rent..".. which was witnessed and written.
Each side has a god of war, but God is really about love and peace.
Jesus will not be returning to war for anyone.
Hitler's Christianized army was backed by the vatican.. go figure.
If christians don't have someone to war with, they'll fight amongst themselves. The lords prayer is a prayer to satan, not God.. God does not tempt, nor can He be tempted.. as the prayer goes.. think about it. Oh and it's interesting to watch amenstop productions.. and what amen really means.. of course as long as you mean well when saying it... it's about holiness of spirit.. that's how we become closer to God in his image.
just some thoughts about shit.
The Bible is Greek to you because a person can read it til the cows come home but if they don't have the Spirit of Christ dwelling in them, they will never understand it:

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the person without the Spirit does not receive what comes from God’s Spirit, because it is foolishness to him; he is not able to understand it since it is evaluated spiritually.

Jesus died to destroy the works of the devil. What are the works of the devil? Sin. What is sin? Transgression of God's law. We are slaves to sin until we repent and believe the Gospel, and only then can we receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, which gives us power over sin.

Jesus said we must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. What does this mean? We must die and be born again. The Bible says Jesus, by His death on the cross, made a spectacle of Satan and his camp to all of heaven and earth. But the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. You call it sin, yet you have no idea what He actually did for you that day. The day of the greatest victory this world has ever seen!

Please seek the Lord while He may be found. Satan, Lucifer, is the "god of this world" for a time, given power by the One True Living God Almighty. Don't be deceived. He deceived one third of the angels, who served God. The Bible says he deceives the whole world in the end. I know the Lord. He is loving, but He is to be feared. You know deep down you have it wrong. Repent and turn from your sin, and turn back to the Lover of your soul.