View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Micro-Fuggles

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by P of R View Post
You'd like to have one of those until it's time to fill the gas tank up, and that's quite often. Awesome car though. Makes a very masculine sound!

A few of my friends are going with the van to see RATM in a bit less than two weeks.

B-grrrlie: Crap shot of the interior:
Omg, purple! <3 And masculin sounds. <333 That makes up for the gallons of petrol.

Also tell your friends to brace themselves when they go see RATM. It was one of the biggest moshpits I've ever been in. 60000 people all jumping and running into eachother is quite intimidating. And leaves you bruised and battered all over.
But them playing Killing In The Name and everyone screaming MOTHERFUCKEEEEEER!!!! at the top of their lungs is quite a bit of awesomeness and has made my weekend. When I screamed it came all the way down from my toes man. Woooh!

@ Dannyboy: Those pink hats are evil and should die. It's one of the things that make pinkpop a very annoying festival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. McCartney
Join me again next week on this episode of let’s make no fucking sense at all when I’ll be waxing an owl.