View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys

this is a joke, innit? takin out a track because u think it's sooo bad...the title is smack my bitch up, and u wanted a different version of it..smack my ketchup..(something like that)..sorry, how ridiculous is that?? yauch, the way u think is pussy like.."because it promoted violence against women"..so what about all the nwa, ice cube, wc, mack 10, mc eiht (etc) tracks?? would u like to ban all these songs just because u think its meaning is too rude mr.yauch?

and sorry, the 2nd story about the girl is very naive. this song has nothing to do with her bad experiences. prodigy were fuckin right, i'd never let anybody to change my songs...and liam is right, your new album is garbage. i was a beastie boys fan for many years but u guys disappointed so much with the new album i couldn't believe how bad it is. very bad production, boring, cheap mastering, way too short, lame ideas. each former album was 100 times better. and u know it. but that's how it sounds without mario c. he's a genius. u guys were untouchable till and including the marvellous hello nasty album, but after that one..no more..