View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 03:30 AM
voyeur

Default Re: So I may wind up killing myself later...

Having been the recipient of I-like-you-more-than-a-friend on wayyyy too many occasions, I can say more often than not it's not reciprocated. Just because a girl likes to hang out with you, you have similar tastes in stuff, or she looks pleased to see you - doesn't always mean she likes you more than a friend. It always, always freaks me out to have someone say flat out "I like you. Really like you" unless I'm already sorta in some kind of relationshippy thing with them, seeing them casually or something like that.

On the same note though, it's really awesome when a guy you kinda sorta like kinda sorta likes you back...and sometimes all it takes is the small stuff like how you pay her extra attention, remember small stuff she's mentioned or are usually the person who notices when she's unhappy and tries to make her smile, to make the transition from friend to something more. I wouldn't have gotten with my ex if we hadn't been friends first, and even though we aren't together anymore we still have a great relationship, one I wouldn't give up for the world.

That's what it takes to get with me proper, anyway. Hah. Probably not worth much to you, then.