View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 03:47 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: So I may wind up killing myself later...

lol @ toucan's sage advice.

I don't really have any surefire advice, just pay attention to her a lot, give her little dumb presents or something. not anything big, just like, if she's all, "I love elephants", find some kind of elephant thing and give it to her and be like "oh yeah, I found this thing and I thought you'd like it since you love elephants so much".

ease into it I guess. ask her to hang out just the two of you. see if there are any sparks. casually make physical contact, but don't grope her. yet.

if she seems unresponsive, or still talks about other guys after you give some of these things a shot, she's probably not into you romantically.

I dunno, I think I just realized that the friend I like has no clue I like him, even though I've been flirting for months. the other night, we were talking about stuff that people who are interested in each other probably wouldn't talk about. he was telling me about some chick he was hanging out with and how it wasn't working out, and then proceeded to tell me about how his balls ache, and he got an ultra sound and nothing seems to be wrong. but he still has ball pain. then we talked about death and souls for a long time. then we found some frozen brown bananas in the freezer and I said, "frozen poop dildos!" and he laughed a lot. the more I think about it, maybe we were flirting. :/

oh man, men and women are so crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.