View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:10 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: This is why we all cant have guns.

I heard the 911 calls today, the police clearly told the neighborhood watch guy not to follow the kid. And he basically said he looked suspicious because he was walking down the sidewalk with his hand in his pocket.

I honestly don't think the shooter can get away with this. He's claiming he acted in self defense, but it can't be self defense if he was following the kid in the first place. That in itself makes him the aggressor. If some asshole confronted me from behind after following me, I'd put up a fight too. it's a tragic situation, but Zimmerman should be punished. You can't just go around confronting people you think look suspicious.

And the only reason he wasn't arrested was because the conservative gun nuts applied castle laws to the streets, so people can get away with killing someone as long as it's in self defense. The jerks who wrote the law should get sued for wrongful death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.