View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Tella Tillas

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam View Post
You're projecting so hard you could run a power point presentation.

I'm in an MA program at a great university, plenty of friends, and good job prospects. I've got a fantastic life.

You seem you think the internet is equal to the real world. Maybe you should get out more often, maybe find a real life friend. I pity you most of all. You're pretty much the only turd on this board who is idiotic enough to suck up to Padster. Good luck with your pathetic, one dimensional, unfulfilled life.

I'm done with this board. It's packed to the gills with mouth breathers and delusional psychotics.
haha youre jealousy is great! you know i remember when you wanted me to be your internet girlfriend till you would find a girl in real, haha!

but i would never make fun of that cause that would be kinda rude, oh wait i just did! and thats what a mentally ill loser like you deserves

yet you also liked paddy when you thought you could get some of his respect but he probably got a bit nicer to you so it would hurt twice as hard when he started with the insults again and now you got all bitter and try to own him only cause you were too stupid to realize what was going on

and do us all a favor and stay away for real this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim wont fix it View Post
Hitler was RIGHT wing you stupid fuckbeast