View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm flowing prose to cons

Default Re: This is why we all cant have guns.

A lot of kids end up going down the wrong path and turn to gang life, but even if Trayvon was like that, the facts remain. He wasn’t out doing anything wrong and was minding his own business. Zimmerman jumped to conclusions and had already a bad reputation for being hostile, so sadly if it wasn’t Trayvon it would have been somebody else. Now why hasn't his erratic behaviour been reported before? There are more people out there like Zimmerman and unfortunately it will happen again if our justice system doesn’t punish appropriately and keeps giving them a slap on the wrist. Harsher punishment might not solve all of the problems but it might make some people think twice about it. Then again each state has different laws and stand your ground is ridiculous.

The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.

So if I personally have reason to believe somebody is up to no good I can just shoot em down in cold blood? Am I not understanding it correctly or is that what it’s saying??

I'll never turn back 'cause that's the way I've got to live.....

https://twitter.com/beastieboysnews