View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:13 AM
technically insane

Default Re: Condoms vs. Getting Snipped:

its all over.

I can not tell you if you should ever do this or not. I thought about this for over 3 years and came to the conclusion it is time. I would have done it sooner but it was $2000. The final catalyst was a letter in the mail from my insurance telling me that this was now covered 100%. So between the medication, consultation and all I spent about $30 and worked with the most recommended Dr.

I was most concerned about the processes itself and pain following. never really had any pain, because I was so medicated and the surgery itself was nerve racking. The shot was the worst part, but just knowing what was going on was ruff. I could not stop gripping the side of the bed and had to work just to breath right. 15 minutes later I drove myself home.

A few things that help me draw my conclusion was: I am old, I have 2 girls that I need to give more to already, also. I am sick of condoms.

Anyway, Percocet was the drug and it does not say to avoid alcohol, it says alcohol enhances effect, so I also got a case of beer. 12 Shiner Bock and 12 Sam Adams Octoberfest.

As soon as I got home at noon on Friday, I spent Friday and Saturday in bed drunk and Medicated. on Sunday I had 4 beers left and 4 pills. Today there is 3 pills and 1 beer, so Sunday was phasing back into reality. Today is all good, going back to work. I hope its over, but I will find out.

OK, one side note. Before the surgery, I had to go to a consultation and there were 10 guys in the meeting. One of the guys was the pastor from my church. You know the guy who told me to quit drinking light beer... Thought it was funny to see him there. He is 1 year younger than me and has 4 girls.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com