View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Devil's Advocate

Default Re: so i want to beat the crap out of one of my friends ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
are you sure there is no back story to it?

like, she regulates how much she can drink. People buy stuff in bulk all the time. If I buy 5 bottles of whiskey then it ain't for one night, its for the whole week. Spirits are also easier to keep an eye on of how much you've drunk. Beer and larger you can end up downing a case before you realise you've posioned your blood.
yeah see...I slipped some alcohol to my nephew on his highschool graduation day. but I doled it out to him by spiking his drinks, I didn't just give him the bottle and say "hey go to town little buddy." And my sister knew I was doing it and she was fine with it, she knew he was gonna drink in moderation. I made sure the kid had a Designated Driver and I told him to call me and I'd come get them if the DD fell through.

Still, I realize I'm not the most responsible aunt for giving him booze... I did however try to minimize the risk by making it as safe for him as possible.

I don't know what this lady is doing though. my nephew is 18, not 15.

Cookiepuss

('vajina')

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post

Remember, women are more than just a pair of tits and you have to capture the mind before you can take that ass hostage.