View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Russian Rap Underground

Default Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

My english is very bad, i need you understand all what i write...

Hello, let me introduce myself...

My name is Andrew Jan Leave, i'm 24 years old. Was born in 16.09.1982.
I live in Russia, Novosibirsk (centre of west Siberia), have wife Svetlana, dog Kuana and cat Yasha.

My Nick Name Is Da Masta Jay Leave I'm a remixer, hip-hop )) and instrumental composer, arranger, DJ and beatmaker of many many underground and mainstream russian rap crews, also i produced beats and instrumentals in hip-hop, dub, trip-hop & other downtempo styles.
I love & make music in many many various styles. I started created music In a later 2001 with rock/punk rock band, I play the keyboards and paste samples in our tracks. In early 2003 i gone from band and be write instrumental music solo, I go teach in musical college on 1,5 years. I leave college and be working on record studio. With early 2005 i started write hip-hop & other instrumental music. My first good hip hop instruemental i create in march 2005, with april 2005 i write instrumental tracks and beats for many rap crews. Now i play the keyboard and write music and make remixes. For create music i always used steinberg Cubase Sx & Casio Keyboard WK-3700, And Midi ZPI Source, & many many more VST & DX Technlogies. Sometimes I Used Propellerhead Reason. Now my music knowledge is my crazy head and music soft. On Beastie Boys i create over 40 remixes, but in this tracks very bad mastering and how i making a good mastering i upload all on my page.

And about BB )) first time i listen Beastie Boys in 1999. Tracks Body Movin' (Fat Boy Slim Remix) and Alive. i buy fisrt CD The Sound Of Science. I listen all his albums and be listen BB Forever It's my favorite band. ))

My best remix i think i don't upload, all my beastiemixes be place here http://www.beastiemixes.com/jayleave

As much music various... the whole life not listening...

My Remixes On BeastieMixes.com