View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm flowing prose to cons

Default Re: Artist Interview: Adrock (Beastie Boys) Deleted Scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence7 View Post
Jo really is turning out to be a nice addition to the boards.

I've now changed my mind, and am glad that I introduced her to the Beasties back in 86' when we were Jr high school sweethearts, she was naggy, and I had to leave her, but I'm glad she's doing well.
LMAO you're too funny. I am glad there are interviews and stuff coming up to help tide us over during this news drought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius View Post
That was awesome, I lost it when he said "you're welcome" Thanks for the links JoLovesMCA
Your welcome.

You know I think the interviewer did a fab job and they probably came off as somebody that Adam was just cool to chat with. Or perhaps when you get the Beasties together it's when they lose themselves and can't stay serious so if you split the trio up then they won't be tempted to misbehave and so they have no choice but to be serious lol. Who knows. All I know is that I want more interviews like this. I love the way he described the old school method of them looping, and also how he walked into Yauch's apartment and seen all these contraptions he'd put together and was like what are you doing?????? I mean imagine the look on his face. Priceless!!!

I'll never turn back 'cause that's the way I've got to live.....

https://twitter.com/beastieboysnews