View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 PM
moog record king

Default Re: Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys

i am a huge beastie fan, but they were wrong. this has nothing to do with musical taste, personally i think prodigy sucks, my opinion comes from the fact that, the beasties boys were very hypocrital. i know the boys have transformed over the years and are more conscious, but do you think if some band or madonna (when they opened for her) told them they catn perform "girls?"...that song is way more offensive than "smack my b--- up"...that takse me to my second point. the beasties, of all peolple, should know that is a sample from ultramagnetic mc's, one of the most creative, funky, unique hip hop groups of all time. did you diss kook keith back in '88? you're telling me yauch, you interpret all rappers to actaully do what they say and it is all true? did you actually shoot a man in brooklyn just to watch him die? damn, how did you not get caught? i am still a hardcore beastie head but never understood that issue with prodigy. btw, kool g rap would be in jail for murdering about 3000 dudes and i believe he still walks the streets a free man

Last edited by mister jason : 05-26-2010 at 01:17 PM.