View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 PM
anti-semite cossack sluts

Default Re: Blue Dog Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
HAHAHAA, Oh man, I remember when I believed everything the government told me. Kids...

Curious Saz, have you seen the youtube footage of Obama stating that he's in favor of a single-payer option?

http://brainshavings.com/2009/08/vid...upporting.html

How long do you think employers will continue to offer to pay for a large portion of a private healthcare plan when there's a Gov't run plan that you can be put on that'll cost them nothing.
I know I don't have to illustrate the level of greed that exists in corporate america.
all that edited clip from that conservative website you linked proved is that obama has flip-flopped, just like any other politician. in this nader spot, at the 0:32 mark, obama flip-flops once more and says "i never said that we should go ahead and get single-payer".

in regards to how much longer employers will continue to offer to pay for a large portion of a private healthcare plan, when there's public insurance available which will cost the employer nothing, well that just comes down to basic common sense. besides, the private health insurance industry are a bunch of greedy parasites who fuck people out of their coverage in order to turn a profit.

anyways, you didn't answer my question about the clintons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
baseball is the r&b of sports