View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Adam Yauch - 1964-2012

How beautiful is this though ?

- Yauch’s Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction letter from April read:

I’d like to dedicate this award to my brothers, Adam and Mike, who’ve walked the globe with me.

To anyone who’s been touched by our band, who our music has meant something to, this induction is as much ours as it is yours. To Kate Schellenbach. To John Berry. To John Berry’s loft on 100th St. in Brooklyn where John’s dad would come busting in during our first practices screaming, “Would you turn that f***ing s*** off already!”…

To my loving and supportive parents, Noel and Frances Yauch, and to our home in Brooklyn where we used to practice on hot Brooklyn days after school, windows wide open to disturb the neighborhood…

But most of all I’d like to thank and dedicate this honor to my smart, beautiful and loving wife Dechen and our sweet, talented, loving daughter Tenzin. Never has a man felt more blessed than I to be able to spend my time with my two soulmates. I love you guys more than you know.

I wish I could name everyone who deserves to be named, but of course there’s too many names to name. You know who you are, and I sent my love out to all of you.

Your friend, Adam Yauch.

" Elevated platform never gonna conform "

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Last edited by spacemac9000 : 05-06-2012 at 01:42 PM.