View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:27 AM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: Video of My Beastie Boys Record Collection

Thanks guys!

The In Sound, Sampler and Country Mike are bootlegs.

I am still missing all the really expensive rare shit (Frozen Metal Head White Vinyl, Red Country Mike, Polly Wog Stew 45, Lee Majors 45, In Sound Gold, Aglio E Olio double 45, the sampler, intergalactic promo 10 inch, remote control 10 inch, Sounds Of Science 4 set).

@Sir SkratchaLot, I remember your vid (had the ad-rock freestyle right?), it actually inspired me to make this one, but I only just got around to it now. But since seeing your vid the idea has been floating around in the brain for years.

@dirtydan11, yep had a few remote control / 3 mc's, but I also have a few of Mix Masters albums I might get him to sign.

@Michelle*s_Farm, same here. Seeing the record covers always brings back some great memories from different parts of my life. I can remember most of the stores where I picked these up and what were deals and what were not.

The best part about collecting is going to all these different record stores in different cities. I still get excited when I go digging and find a record that I have been looking for and it jumps out at me. It's really nerdy but the heart races a bit.