View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 05:33 PM
<< Best movie ever

Default Re: Stupidest Beasties Lyric You Have Been Caught Saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I remember back in the day, listening to sabotage, singing along with adrock. I was alone in the house, my parents were out of the house doing something. Well i guess they walked in the house when i done the "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" thing way loud, they thought something was really really wrong with me.

Also, just about a month ago here at WVU you ride the PRT to get from campus to campus. The prt is like a little trolley if you will on railroad tracks. Anyways, one evening i was on there all alone coming back to my place and for some reason started singing paul revere. After i completed the whole song (even including the drum sounds by my tongue and lips combination) I heard someone clapping and saying good job. Which i was totally off guard for a minute til i realized that there was a phone, and a speaker on the inside of the prt. I didnt know they could hear me without talking into the phone.

I thought i done a good job though
Sorry, I didnt see this post before....but heres wut the one i deleted said.

yeah, another one I do a lot is: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY from Sabotage, and i make drumming motions during that song too....

P A R E N T A L
ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT