View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:48 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

I sometimes come here to make threads and then erase everything. I'm increasingly self-conscious about everything I share online because it doesn't feel anonymous anymore. Also all I ever seem to want to do is complain, and then I get embarrassed about how crabby I am. Or how bossy I get. Here or in comment threads anywhere else. I have dramatically reduced my online commentary across the board. Maybe just because I'm getting old though.

I could complain about yuppies ruining my life, but I think I make people too upset when I complain about white people. I mean even my friend who golfs and owns a condo and a French bull dog, and is white, complains about white people. There needs to be a new name...I guess yuppie works? Just sounds so 80s. I googled "yuppie invasion" and the first result referenced my neighborhood, ha. Time to move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.