View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:34 AM
Current Member

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlee View Post
So I'm checking the fam album for some nice recent pics of all my brothas and sistas on the mb.

Turns up, I see some violence of some sort. "Thems fightin words" being thrown at each other.

Christs sakes guys. I've spent 4 years of violence in the heart of it ATM. It just kinda sucks that I spend my relax time here to chill out and see it again.

I'm a sufferer of useless violence. Yet, I'm a sufferer of so much useless violence that my wife has had to sit and wait for me, fingers crossed everynight and wondering how many pieces I would come home in. Luckily I came home all in one. I even wondered how many pieces I would come home in. My Mom wouldn't check my wife's emails for fear that she would open them up to read the wrong one. All over some violence.

My buddies were my teamates back then. People that I barely knew but we used to go and kick some ass. Some of my mates wouldn't make it back. I'd have to see their damn boots with their weapons posted and their kevlar on the top. Barely knew these guys, keep in mind. All cause of violence. Yet, I've got bros fighting each other on a damn M.B. Spreading their words.

Regardless. Look at yourselves. All over what? Musical differences? Christ's sakes. It's about as bad as a religion battle.

I'm glad that I hold no grudges whatseover. I'm glad that I can go back to Iraq and smoke from a hookah and STILL shoot the shit with some guys that are sufferers, thanks to the shit that's going on. Yet, I see some little innarweb battles? Threats bout musical differences?

Pah, you guys sometimes sicken me. I'm sure you sicken the rest of the community that checks this here M.B out.

I'll jam with anybody. Anyday, regardless of their musical aspects. No need to fight about it. Let the music resolve itself and the rest will follow.
To be fair, eric, there's only one person fighting. I like the sincerity though, man.

Shout at the Devil!