View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:06 AM
not punk enough

Default New Year Resolutions 2010

I wanted to try and find a thread from last year with everyone saying they are gonna do this that and the other so you'd then feel disappointed with what you made of yourself in 2009. But I couldn't find a thread - there was one for 2008 http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84462 which also links 2007.

So anyone making any this years?

I kinda have one except that I adopted it a while ago after a conversation between Helvete and Padster had here - weird I know. And its very general. Gandhi said - be the change you want to see. And that has been my focus. Around the same time but I can't remember if before or after I joined The Green Party, so there is a start.

I dunno for 2010 tho - seriously considering getting rid of my car but I love it to bits. I did less than 2000 miles this year but I think there is too many cars on the road. I also feel guilty at the fact I have to commute a long way to work (I normally use my motorbike but I am keeping that). Its part laziness I haven't looked for a more local job or one where I can cycle to work easily. But that one saying by Gandhi is my motivation for 2010