Thread: biking
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:46 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: biking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
neat

If the bars are too wide you can just easily get them cut with a simple pipe cutter. A lot of bars have markings on the ends so you can easily cut them to a specific length. If you wanna get drop bars you'd have to get different brake levers.

I just got this:

http://vitusbikes.com/products/sentier-vrx-2017/

It's a fucking monster of a bike. The neatest thing about it is the seat post works like an office chair(called a dropper post). I can drop the seat down at a push of a button and get my ass down low for going over technical shit. Then I can push the button again and the seat shoots back up for better pedaling.

The only fucking problem has been the fucking weather. I bought it in February that week it was 70 degrees thinking it was going to be an early spring. Then we got that blizzard a couple a weeks ago in the middle of march. then that snow all melted. Then it fucking snowed again last night. Fucking bullshit.
I wrote a whole response to this, then my computer froze. Something up with the site? Is it hacked?!

I'd be afraid of that fancy seat lowering abruptly, it must have a really heavy duty mechanism.

Also yes, fuck the weather. It's always wet and rainy these days. The streets here are also so sandy and torn up, total mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.