View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 01:12 PM
BEAZTIE BOYZ #1 FANZ!

Default Re: There's so much stuff I didn't know I need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.peachy
What kind of stroller have you got, Mike? Are you happy with it?

We're a bit torn at the moment between the Bugaboo Cameleon and the Stokke Xplory.
Ours was a gift from my parents. I can honestly say that I hate its guts, though. Its the bulkiest, heaviest, most impractical chunk of plastic and recycled metal I've ever had the displeasure of owning in my life. I wouldn't recommend the Graco CoachRider® "Travel System" to anyone unless I absolutely hated them with every ounce of my heart and soul.

But yes, I've heard really good things about Bugaboos, particularly the Cameleon.....if you're a millionaire. Seriously though, we may need to look into getting one. I think they're kinda pricey, but it's worth it. And since you won't need to upgrade, you'd probably end up sort of breaking even. I can't manoeuver the piece of crap we have around in stores and it's a total bitch to fold up. Trying to put it in the car trunk (or the boot, as you might refer to it) requires intense physical labor. I know you don't have a car, but you'll still want the option, in case, I'm sure. Our close friends ordered a Cameleon. But their baby's not due for another few weeks, so I haven't gotten any real valid feedback yet.

The other one you're considering looks like something Dr Evil would push Mini Me around in. But that's cool.

KILLA

Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous, it's the Beas-tie-Boys!!!