Thread: Crushes
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:20 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Crushes

Hmm, I think I definitely had work sisters (or wives?) at my last job, and I think I fired a person who was my work son...he kinda treated me like his mother.

I don't know what's going to happen at my new workplace, it's much larger, more competitive, and ambiguous. I am developing work bros, which is good, because for a couple months there I felt like I could die of a heart attack in the middle of the work day and nobody would notice.

It's interesting how things play out. Maybe one dude could turn out to be my platonic work husband. We have been communicating pretty well and expediting a big project this week while everyone else is like "what do we do?" He's in charge, and I'm new, but I'm used to being in charge, so it's working out. Pretty much not attracted to eachother though, as far as I can tell. Just numbers nerds.

I am keeping my moral compass as well, I don't even know that I even want to do anything at all when it comes down to physical matters. I don't really want to get to know another body, or have another person get to know mine. I have a good thing going at home in that regard. I really wish my hormones would just shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.