View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 04:13 AM
I always get my sin

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
you know what, I am wrong about saying that. Sorry Synch.

Synch isn't a homophobe, he's actually afraid to stand up to people who use that word excessively. Interesting how he never wanted anyone to stop using that word. It was and still is handed out left, right and center here on this site, and he, being someone who as he told me or implied that he has gay friends and doesnt like the term, did nothing to stop it. Yet, I use it and suddenly it's an issue with him. I used it because it seems not to matter whether or not I wanted people to stop using the term, so what's the difference?

Keep not fighting the good fight, Synch.
I don't like people using "gay" in a derogative way. "Faggot" is derogative by default. People use it, fine, I don't go around lecturing them (which is what you mean by me not doing anything to stop people from using it) but when a person that gave me shit about being a homophobe starts using the word faggot at the end of every other sentence then I get a bit inquisitive.

If you don't understand the difference between joking about someone's sexual preference and saying the word "faggot" extensively and seemingly at any occasion, preferably at the end of a sentence after a comma, then you really have no clue.

Pussy Galore's Flying Circus