View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Battletoad

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by synch
I don't like people using "gay" in a derogative way. "Faggot" is derogative by default. People use it, fine, I don't go around lecturing them (which is what you mean by me not doing anything to stop people from using it) but when a person that gave me shit about being a homophobe starts using the word faggot at the end of every other sentence then I get a bit inquisitive.

If you don't understand the difference between joking about someone's sexual preference and saying the word "faggot" extensively and seemingly at any occasion, preferably at the end of a sentence after a comma, then you really have no clue.
I find it interesting that you decide to start giving a shit period when I, the semi-frequent target of your idiotic attempts to be witty, start using the word as frequently as everyone else on this board. So what is it, then? Is it you just 'picking' on me again and being a jackass, or is it you finally giving a shit about whether or not people use the word faggot because it offends you? Judging by what you are saying here, it's you trying to be a jerk and cause another fuckin fight. Good job, I'm sure everyone appreciates this.

I perfectly understand the difference between joking and using the word extensively, as I have to deal with people who do use the word every 5 minutes or so in real life. Outside of the internet I don't use that word, period. Same with any derrogative term used to describe women. I don't expect you to believe that or for it to mean anything to you, but that's the truth, and if you can't understand that people can be different on the net and in real life, then you really have no clue.