View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 10:29 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney
Yeah,....it's funny how it's OK for everyone to rip on your pics all the time, it's always open season on DroppinScience, the same people who mock your buttons were all up Cosmo & Boomin's ass for wearing them on their Jackets.

but no one has the testicular fortitude to say anything to someone wearing sequins and a zorro mask.

you are too much is that what its all about, people not ripping me about my pictures even though its obvious they are a joke??? I'll tell you why people dont "get at me" because they know that these pictures just are to be funny and have fun. Unlike you and some the others on here I have no problem not taking my self serious all the time. I mean when aske by my group for our Theater Arts class to do a play that required 2 females when we only had one I had the guts (and needed the grade) to put on a dress and perform the part of a 13 year old white girl in front of 30 people, if that was you faced with that sitution, you'd have maybe taken the high road since your so high and mighty (the unjust will suffer is what you have in your sig).

My argument to fight yours: the reason they dont rip at me is because, how can I put this? I just dont give a fuck!. I know who I am.

one sexxxy piece HAHAHAAHAHHAA

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-24-2005 at 10:36 AM.