View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney
What a nice guy you are! I'll tell her you asked about her, but I don't think she's into dropouts........stupidity turns her off big time, so looks like you've got no shot.

P.S. WTF is a Guile you ignorant fuck!

hahahahaa your dissing me just exposes you as the little kid that you are with your immature 6th grade diss lines. Yea the thing is I'm one of the top students at the school I'm going to (Folsom Lake College) with a damn 3.45 gpa and plenty of A+ papers from English, History, Psychology, Humanties etc... to prove it. Obviously you making guesses on me too. You ignorant fuck?? You could come up with a better chocie of words, I mean it sounded like you were going say something semi-intelligent like ignorant insidious man or ignorant narcisstic twit would have been better choices.....I just smile in your general direction

your whole beef with me is a WTF moment at it's finest given I have never done anything wrong or said anything bad about you:

I just find it funny how all of a sudden, one minute she was cool with me and one of people on that myspace then all of a sudden, not anymore. You really are taking this shit too seriously that you would tell her about it. You trully are a sad individual

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan