View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:21 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Career opportunities…

yeah, I just worry about people trying to be jerks and fuck me over. that's what I'm mostly scared of...going to someone's house and them not wanting to pay when the work is done or maybe murdering me or something...I dunno.

meh, I just want to make some money doing what I like to do, and what I'm good at. I just have way too many ideas and no focus. I just started doing comedy writing and will take part in producing a variety show for fun (unpaid), so that's either gonna be a big waste of time (but still fun), or could lead to bigger things (wishful thinking).

and there's my art/design business that I dabble in...bleh. I really should do the installation thing though, I could make more money working 6 hours a week doing that, than working the full time job I have now. so I'd have oodles of time to do other things. *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.