View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahwho View Post
You set the criteria for a higher power. A man made decision of judgment on your own man made belief system.

I disagree that morals without (your conception of god) are empty and meaningless. Truth and enlightenment are all around those who choose to seek truth and enlightenment.

You've made a judgment call based on Bible related morality. That would be considered hypocritical at best by well over a few billion earthlings who also believe in a power greater than themselves.

Live and Let Live.
I do not buy into the post modern illusion that truth is relative and not absolute. Morals based on the assumptions and criteria of each individual and how they perceive it is fundamentally flawed. By that method you are setting the foundation on inevitable hypocrisy. You claim that my beliefs are man made, and that is insulting. However, this life as human beings is a gift with a purpose and meaning. Each soul is not without intrinsic value. To make gross accusations that the Prophets and Christ are fabrications conjured by men is wildly inaccurate and ignorant of historical and spiritual truth. Your right about there being billions of humans who reject it, the path to salvation is narrow but the path to wickedness is wide. I pray that all will come to him, especially those who hate what he has to say. The truth will set you free. "The stone which the builders rejected, This became the chief corner stone;...."