View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
c'mon man. even you have to admit that since you've been here all these corny white kids here have all been all over you just becuase you're black and have a fuckn' blown out afro.

lol I laughed at this.....but Im used to it (so happens I go to a school where Im one of 20 black males, only one of 2 with long hair) and I get that all the time. But to call it corny that white kids actually give me comments that arent racist (like only 50 years ago) is a blessing so how can I knock sumthin like that. I'd be a damn fool not to know my history and how all the "jockin" is a postive showing the sign of the times.

Im not hatin on you or even saying anything bout you (from what it seems like it seems your not white yourself) but you have to see the bigger picture. Back in the day a nigga was a nigga no matter what his personality/style, now its a proud thing by both white (some of them anyway) and black.

Even if I had a fro and was black if I came on here acting like a complete jerk saying Im right your wrong, white people this and that trust me they wouldnt be jockin me then. If you say they would then I dont know. Somewhere along the line people are cool with me on here cuz Im cool back. A simple concept anybody who is not a loner understands.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan