Thread: Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
noR ehT

Default Re: Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonP View Post
I just wanted to let everyone on this board know that I have appreciated all of their updates and insights over the years. I figure there is a chance this little community may not stay as intact as it once did, so I wanted to make sure I got this message out. Coming here is a daily routine for me and so many of you make checking out this board a happy piece of my life. I just wanted to say thanks.

I love Adam Yauch.
I second this!!
I may not have 1000+ posts but I've been a member for a long time and I visit multiple times DAILY. I don't know anyone personally here, but I feel like I do. So much love and insight and respect. I have friends/family that do not fully understand how powerful the Beasties community is. I had a hard time sleeping last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and got online to read more of the wonderful tributes. I can just imagine MCA and JMJ spitting out some sick beats and rhymes for everyone in the afterlife.
As hard as it is for us fans I cannot imagine what his family and close friends are going through.
Beastie Boys for life!!!!!!

"MC for what I am and do...the A is for Adam"