View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 11:23 AM
rebel in black

Default Re: Stay Well, Everyone.

Thanks everyone for your concern!

I really wish I had lengthened my sick leave as I'm not quite all right yet. The doctor called me last Tuesday and she was a bit worried that I still cough a lot, but didn't suggest lengthening the sick leave (it ended on Sunday). I have started to do some small homework and even worked at my allotment for an hour yesterday and today, but it really hurts my lungs afterwards so I have to rest for two hours...

And I'm supposed to start studying tomorrow! I am quite surprised that it was the unemployment office who suggested it even tho I'm 60! But as the pension age is being brought up every year now so guess I've got to work 10 more years before retiring... And I've so looking forward to that, getting a small house and drink wine in the garden....

Oh yeah, I'm gonna study to become an electrician! They (unemployment office) had a day where women could meet different schools for male orientated jobs and get more balance in the working force. And there's no lack of work there! And I can raise my yearly salary so I can afford to retire!

So This Is What I've Got To Say To You All
Be True To Yourself And You Will Never Fall