View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:28 AM
not punk enough

Default Re: Kind of the opposite of being friends with an ex: doing a friend.

Disagree with turd. Most of my friends are female. I've been attracted to some of them because they are attractive people but I wouldn't want to lose their friendship over something I know will be a bit of fun then loads of awkwardness for years to come. But that is cus it's just I have an attraction to women in general.

BUT

If it is genuine sexual tension and you're both single and you think it might lead somewhere you wanna be, then go for it. And I'm sure if you're friends you can sorta discuss this before going too far.

You know you're state of mind - if it's just a rebound that you want them some dude in a bar would be best. If this is a possible relationship you've thought about before and he has then it really could work. Also, it could be the thing you're looking for. Someone living not too close so no choice but to take it slow while you get over the other dude. You don't have to do the dirty this weekend; you could just dry hump or something and then agree to meet up another time and then do him.