Thread: MCA Tributes
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM
on the grid

Thumbs up Re: MCA Tributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPacMan View Post
Aw, well thankyou for that feedback. Made my day!

The music I used in the video is a homemade mix of a few Beastie tracks. I did it in a hurry on the day he died and it’s pretty dodgy as a result. Not my best work. I wish I could’ve done better but……..under the circumstances……..whatcha gonna do?

The original track is called “A Year And A Day”. Yauch recorded it in Koreatown, LA, wearing a tricked out jet pilot’s helmet. True story. If you want a copy, call Paul's Boutique and ask for Janice. Their number is 718-498-1043. ;-)

I used the instrumental version, too, which you can find here http://www.beastiemixes.com/acappellas.php on the sensational Beastiemixes.com website, hosted by the legend himself, Silence7. He’s charming, he’s dashing………he’s rental car bashing.

BTW – it is very nice to meet you! I love to see a new username………….Beastiefans unite, aiite?

hahaha, cool. thanks for all of the information. it's good to be here, thanks for the warm welcome — i hope to get to be around regularly, though life is taxin, gotta get it together and see..

more again soon, hopefully —

there's something coming to the surface // there's fire all around.. some day.. we shall..