View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Smart

Arrow Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertnamehere View Post
you're right, they're not my personal band. i have nothing against anyone listening to them. if a 14 year old girl listens to them, good for her. 8 year olds? super. my issue is not that there are young girls listening to it. its that pretty much none of them do, yet they will wear something around that says they do. i WISH more people had the same taste in music as me, im not trying to stop anyone from listening to good music. i just want people who listen to shitty music to stay away from products that are meant to show appreciation of good music.

in related news, the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.
You are such a fucking moron. Run DMC are NOT a niche band, pretty much anyone under 40 likes them. I have no idea where you've got this ignorant view of yourself as some kind of music expert because you like Run fucking DMC.

It's fair enough to get pissed off at people like RaZoRbLaDe_KisS who wear Sex Pistols shirts purely for the image but Run DMC are pretty much the most widely recognised black music group of all time. The fact your original post accused people of thinking "wow I have black people on my shirt" shows that you have some serious issues around their race. Stop being a fucking Nazi.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why