View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:38 AM
eating corn, baby!

Talking I met an amazing guy! What should I do?? Help meeee!

So I met this guy on Saturday in this pub I usually go. He was totally my type. I saw him once there. I never look at guys, but this time I couldn't resist. So we kissed and talked and he took me to a party with his friends at his house. He speaks Italian, fluent. OMG! He was made for me. We didn't do anything serious, just kissed a lot and some other stuff, not sex though. I can't do this right away when I meet someone. He's only 27 (I'm turning 35 next Saturday), but he said it was a not a problem. It's not. Especially if I like the guy. Hehe. So, anyway, the party was nice, he introduced me to his friends and he was alwyas a gentleman. He took me home and I was the one who asked his phone number. I generally don't like the guys I kiss so I never care about their phone numbers and many of them call me back, but I never care about it, but when I like the guy, something like that happens. I wish he magically called me, but I don't know if this is going to happen. Only people that I don't like care about me. My ex keeps texting me and I never answer him. We were drunk. Damn vodkaaaa! Anyway, I WANT THIS GUY! He seriously hipnotized me like no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! HELP ME! Hehehehe!

"It smells like ass soup in here!"