View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Monkey News

Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

the local six flags is closing down this epic wooden roller coaster that's scary as shit and beats the snot out of you. I almost fell out of it when I was ten. it's from a time way before the park was bought out by six flags and when it was actually a nice pleasant place to hang out at. owned by a local family. I'd get a seasons pass every year and go there like once a week. you'd bump into your friends and just hang out and have fun. it was like going to a city park with greens spaces and trees that fucking had roller coasters, bumper cars and rides. since six flags has owned it, it's now completely over developed, over crowded and full of rude intruders and massive groups of people that are there together all excited and wearing corny t-shirts from whatever group they came with. waiting in line for fucking hours because it's so fucking packed. that roller coaster was ALWAYS the first and last ride we went on. tradition. im sad about this. it's strange. I haven't been there in so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e3jdLavI5E