Thread: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:07 PM
doubts your commitment

Default Re: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I'm sorry, that sucks.

I'm a hoarder but I have got rid of a lot of stuff. Like a lot of people, even though I am on BBMB a lot I haven't been all that into Beasties for a few years.

But I still have bits I've kept somehow although I haven't had a massive lost anything like cosmos. Maybe we could start a cosmo fund and send cut outs etc we can spare? Like a justgiving page? Might not be the same though since it's other people nostalgia.
Aw, that's a sweet thought Adam. Yeah, it wouldn't really be the same - it was the fact that I spent all that time collecting it and what that time meant to me and all. I used to be a big time messy pack rat in high school and have since become very efficient and good about throwing things away. This was one thing I guess I never even imagined not being around anymore. One of the posters was one that my brother bought for me to cheer me up the day my dad died. Very strong memories attached to that.

Thanks for the insight, Ms. P. I'll read up on that. Like I said, I've gotten much better about "stuff" over the years, and I'm a happier person for it.

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."