View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 03:00 AM
voyeur

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by na§tee View Post
but why send your photograph to only a select group of people? if you want to be anonymous, why not be 100% anonymous?

i understand pinging it to camo to get his leet photoshopping skillz but mikizee is a different beast altogether. i stress beast. i josh, michael, i JOSH!

p.s. it is blatantly obvious from their reactions (and they are not men to mince their words) you are not average in the slightest, ha. why do people make assumptions based on how you look? probably because you are rather beautiful. or maybe you have a swastika tattooed on your forehead. or a shaved head. or something. they make people make assumptions.
mikizee is on my msn list, so he has seen my bitty little profile pictures. I've never sent him a picture. Most Aussies from the board are/have been on my list at some point, so it's not like I've gone out of my way to select men from this place to send photos to.

People will always make up their own minds about the way I look, I don't have to agree. Now people have gone on about it, everyone's going to think I'm some stunner who bleats about how ugly she is but ahhhh really she isn't! Which is not the case. Some people find me attractive, others don't. I think I'm average and I'll leave it at that.