View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Adam Yauch - 1964-2012

i don't think I've been on this message board since i graduated high school about a decade ago. its crazy...i even had to start up a new account its been that long but NEVER forgotten. life just went on....but when i heard their newest album was out the hot sauce committee pt2 i made sure i got it as soon as it hit stores...shocked with delight that even now almost 30... i can still listen to a triple trouble trio that brought so much happiness to my youth. but when i heard of the death of Adam MCA Yauch, like many i went numb. i thank Yauch so much for introducing me to the teachings of Buddhism when i needed it in my life so badly when i was younger. Yauch made such a positive impact on my life. he was a good person...whether it was a son, father, friend, activist or musician. i will always remember you...and love you. to say thank you can never be enough...to show you my gratitude is the peace i know you were longing for, fought for and died for. forever in my heart...mind...and spirit. namaste.....

TWILIGHT ZONE CAN'T COMPARE TO THE LIFE I LIVE AT THIS VERY MOMENT