View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
I've never done this (to a drunk girl), but with the girl I am seeing now, I make a move for her pants or something, and she pushes my hand away, fair enough, I stop. Then she's like 'what's wrong, why did you stop?', so now, I rip those pants off whether she fake protests or not. Damn women, messing with me.

I think I'd know, and she'd make it damn clear if she really didn't want to do it though.
whoa, that's pretty confusing. it's weird how women kinda want to be taken sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
maybe he was interested in giving the blowjob..
Nah. well, I wouldn't put it past him, but he was a former rugby player who decided to get all sensitive and study feminism and become some kind of intellectual. I think he was just confused about who he wanted to be. deep down he was a bit of an obnoxious meathead. it was just annoying that he denied it.

We're still friends and he's a good dude. Just not for me. He's settled down now and got a nice lady to not give him blow jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.