View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 03:26 AM
ps I love you

Default Re: I wrote some articles on unreleased Beastie Boys albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuc70021 View Post
One tiny think you might want to consider regarding your snippet on Rock Hard. You say that it was never released after the initial 1984 pressing (which was ultimately withdrawn). I believe Def Jam in Europe re-released it in 2007 as a vinyl single. Not sure if you want to look into that, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodie View Post

I did notice in the Mo' Wax article there's a reference to the Beastie Boys' first album being released in 87 instead of 86. .
Thanks for catching those. I've fixed them now

And thank you everyone for the positive feedback! I'll definitely share my Psyence Fiction book here once it's done. I had originally submitted it as a proposal to the 33 1/3 series of books but they didn't pick it up. I feel I'm unlikely to get a publisher interested without going through an agent first, and honestly I'd just like to get it out there so I'll upload it as a PDF or put it up a website for people to read, and possibly put it on a self-publishing platform (Blurb or Amazon Createspace etc) for people who want a hard copy.

I hope my book will be ready when Psyence Fiction is re-released too. Mine will definitely be out this year though :P

It's a Lion....YEA!