View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Peace & Love

Default Re: The Global Warming Swindle

Well I sure hope that wisdom of taking the middle road on "Global Warming" also engages many to think on a level of higher thought than a couple of documentaries and theatrical releases. I have not seen Al Gore's film nor will I watch this "Swindle" documentary.

This planet is changing rapidly. The sun has not had the activity to cause this change.

Thus many critics of greenhouse effect have had a startling revelation, man is contributing to atmospheric carbon dioxide buildup.

I can layout charts, facts, timelines, people who are way too smart and wise to bullshit you....yet if your not convinced, fuck it....not everybody is going to get it. Charlatans and opportunists are at every turn of life so I'm not surprised by people exploiting this tragedy, don't let that fog your train of logical thought, seriously look into the industrial revolution and the rise of CO2 emissions, particularly in just the past 3 decades and take the information you gleam from this objectively. Think about the overall history of the planet earth, this is the most rapid rise of CO2 emissions in recorded history.

If your still not convinced that something odd is going on around you and your environment due to CO2 concentrations I'm not sure what to tell you.

Propaganda? Hype? Political? Sensational? All of those terms do not mean shit when the atmosphere reaches CO2 concentrations beyond 400 PPMV, it'll be all she wrote then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Last edited by yeahwho : 04-24-2007 at 08:52 PM.