Thread: PWR2MCA Project
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:35 AM
dnt ply n gm tht i cnt wn

Default Re: PWR2MCA Project

I don't know if anyone is ready to discuss this; but we need to decide what to do with all the PWR2MCA material that's been sent to me.

If you're not ready to talk about it then I totally respect that.

I'm posting this now because have just received an incredibly moving email from a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD FAN who was part of the project.

“I just feel changed. Out of all of the things that have happened to me in my life I really feel this is a turning point. I have a new way to look at the world. I will live life the way Yauch would want me to.”

This brilliant young woman is strongly urging me to post everything we did for PWR2MCA to Mike and Adam, to show our support to them.

She wants to know if I think that's a stupid idea.

I don't think it's a stupid idea.

I think she's RIGHT.

And I would like to thank her for knocking some sense into me. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking the time to cry over Yauch, but I don’t feel as though I am doing anything for him by wallowing in grief. I don’t think that’s how he would behave. He was always a man of action.

If we can do something to show our support for Adam and Mike, then we should DO it. They are JUST as important to us as he was.

Of course our messages were directed at Yauch but I don't think this matters............

................what do YOU all think?

Your input is very important to me.

This is an impossible situation and I want to do what's best for everybody.

It has now been 16 hours since I heard the news and I've been sitting at the computer this whole time. It’s midnight in Sydney now. I think I'm gonna take a break and close my eyes and think about it for seven hours or so.

I’ll be in touch in the morning. Please feel free to think about it or discuss it while I’m gone.

I don't think I'll sleep...............

No sleep til Brooklyn.