View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Never-Nude

Default Re: Adam Yauch’s Last Song

[quote=bigfatlove06;1821813]It's interesting hearing everyone's POV. Mine is basically that if they decide to put out anything that relates to prior albums (don't care if it's them just bullshitting in the studio) I'd be interested. For new stuff, I like where they left it with HSCP2 (although I still want the rest of the tracks that they had in the can for the other volume, as well as the pre-Zdar mixes). As far as anything new(er/ish) I'd like to hear that too. I don't think much about their legacy and what it all means. Worst case scenario for me would be that whatever they were working on I didn't particularly care for, but that wouldn't make it any different than releases that came out while Yauch was alive (looking at you TMU). I'd still pick it up and archive all of the releases just like I have over the last 30 years. The only thing that would be a real bummer for me is another compilation of old shit in a new box.

I agree with this. I'm also up for anything new they would want to do, not as "Beastie Boys" per say but working together with collaborators like Mark, Bobo, MMM, whoever.

The proof is in the puddin'