View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:38 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: The police stole my car

ha, holy shit, there's so many assumptions in this thread.

that sucks about your car, nuzz. you should smear poop on the people who called the police.

ah, I understand that having a car parked in front of your house is kinda weird if you're in the suburbs. I forgot what that was like because in the city everyone parks on the street in front of each other's houses. hardly anybody has a driveway. where I used to live, I didn't drive my car for months and it was parked on the street. my steering was fucked up and the car was an overall piece of shit, so I was going to donate it and have it towed, but I couldn't find my title and kept putting it off. one day, someone stole one of my tires. I noticed it, but I was on my way to work and couldn't do anything about it. when I got home, the car was gone. the city took it. it woulda cost like 700 bucks to get it back. so I just gave it to the city. I took the time to officially relinquish ownership, of course, which negated all the tickets I would've gotten. so everything turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.