View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:25 AM

Default Re: New Colored Vinyl Reissues

For some less angry more useful info...

The two Root Down color copies I got from EU yesterday were shipped from Germany. Both were orange. There is no indication on the outside packaging that identified where they were pressed or the sleeves were printed. There was a sticker on the outside of the back cellophane over the bar code with a different bar code "6 02577809101" than the one printed on the back of the sleeve itself "602577809088".

The bar code that is covered up matches the bar code on the US black copy I got from Amazon. In addition... the labels, sleeves, spine, insert, and run out grooves all match the US copy exactly (including P. USA stamped in the run out grooves). So the good news is that if you are one of the folks who wants to get every unique pressing, I am 99% sure that all of the copies sold from KRM were pressed in the US then shipped to overseas distributors. So if the rest of the copies show up the same, you wouldn't have to track down foreign pressings.

Lots of thanks to Colm from Ireland who is helping me sort out all of the EU reissues, and if anyone is interested I will post whatever I find with the other copies we've ordered as they come in. Sorry for the bitching in the earlier replies, all in all it's just records.